A. Can services. You agree that CAN may change any of the services or content without notice to you. CAN will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or cancelation of the any services therein.
B. “AS IS” Service. You agree that CAN or the services of our third-party service providers, are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” without any responsibility to you for using the services or any of the content.
C. Submitting Content. You are solely responsible for all Content that you submit. CAN reserve the right to reject and remove any unfit contact you submit without notice to you. In addition, your responsibility and obligations can be found at our Guidelines.
- All content must be created by you. No exceptions. If your content has been published elsewhere, make sure you still own the copyright to it and the byline matches your real name or byline on your AC account.
- Content must exhibit correct grammar, sentence structure, spelling and punctuation.
- Content shall not be pornographic, obscene, defamatory, abusive, contain hate speech, encourage illegal or discriminatory conduct, or infringe on the rights of a third party.
- Content shall not be related to, be about or contain links to websites with content related to programs offering incentives to click links or ads, read emails, or surf other websites.
- Content shall not promote or link to online gambling sites.
- Content shall not promote the sale of term papers or student essays in any way, including but not limited to linking to websites that sell term papers, offer term papers for sale, and writing about strategies to buy or sell term papers.
- You must link to all sources that were used in creating your content. In addition, include a list of sources at the end of your content.
D. Programs and Products. CAN does not take responsibility for any program or product that is presented to you on CAN’s sites; you agree that the use of any program or product is done on your own risk and is your full responsibility for the outcome of that use.
E. Termination of registration. CAN reserve the right to terminate any account registration without reason or notice.
3. General Rules
A. Provide Accurate Information. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested. You agree to update the Registration Data to keep it current and accurate. Any inaccurate information may result in immediate termination of your account.
B. Account and Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. Any inappropriate activities that occur from your account may result in immediate termination of your account.
C. Obey the Law. You agree not to use CAN for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, invasive of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening, or obscene, or that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. Any illegal activities that occur from your account may result in immediate termination of your account.
D. Permitted Use of Content. You shall not (a) use any content contained in CAN in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression. Any inappropriate use of content that occur from your account may result in immediate termination of your account.
E. Limits on Use of CAN. You agree not to use any automated means to generate false internet traffic to your publications. Any inappropriate use of, or unreasonable traffic generation trucked on your account may result in immediate termination of your account.
F. Copyright Infringement. If you believe that content you own has been used on CAN in a way that violates your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please provide the following information:
1. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual
property that you claim has been infringed
2. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is
located on the site;
3. your address, telephone number, and email address;