Legal Business protection for your names,
assets and intellectual property
Business protection and branding
Various Federal and state regulations have require businesses to seek legal business protection and registration services for their names and products in order to operate under the law. The first to be registered is the business name (if you have not done so yet, register your business name here). This will allow you to operate and help the public or governing agencies know who you are and how to contact you in a case they need or for tax purposes.
In addition many business owners protect their products or services by registering a trademark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. By registering a trademark you may protect your logo, product or service names or even a word or a sentence that describes your business, products or services. This now becomes your intellectual property and you may prevent others from using these verbs or symbols and you may start your brand recognition process.
Affordable business legal services
for arbitration and dispute resolution
Additional legal services that may be needed for your business are arbitration and dispute resolution. Many low schools or offices provide access to an assortment of corporate legal services you may need in order to run your business competently. They may provide basic corporate legal assistance to small businesses, entrepreneurs and non-profit organizations, that cannot afford to pay market rates for legal services. One of these great programs is the USC Small Business Clinic that intend to give their law student hands on cases with the unique opportunity to acquire skills, training and practical experience in working with business clients.
Other Service Choices
Access to an assortment of business related services you may need in order to run your business competently.
- Outsourced accounting services for businesses ranged from bookkeeping on weekly bases to payroll, tax returns or IRS audits. Consultants will evaluate your business accounting needs, educate your employees on accounting software and monitor your accounting practices.
- Insurance consultants will provide the service that you need to protect yourself and your business. The type of insurance needed, the costs involved and the different insurance programs may be accessible to you with little effort by you.
- Bring the expertise of a Human Resources consultant into your business, have a professional you may consult with at any time you need help with managing your stuff issues. This precious HR Solution can replace or train full time employees in organizing your business administrative tasks.
- A merchant Account processing consultant can analyze your business processing needs, for free, and tell you which processing method will best fit your needs and what will be the best way to save on processing fees for your business.
- Using corporate travel service agent can get you better terms and charges to meet a specific need or to confirm that your traveling worker involved is arriving in the location with minimum inconvenience, rested, and on time.