Gift Baskets are a great way to sell multiple products at once. Also, making it simple and easy with already made themed gift baskets help customers make an easy decision, the one that makes them work the least. There are a few tips that will make your gift basket a sure deal.
- Offer to make nice greeting cards which they can fill in online and you can automatically print.
- Just place a few products in an inexpensive bag or basket. Add decorative additives such as balloons for a graduation or birthday, or flowers and chocolates for an anniversary or Valentine’s Day.
- Offer to gift wrap for free.
- Include group prices for people who are buying for the whole office or multiple people.
- Also, Do not be afraid to mix and match products. If you sell beauty products, you can stick a mug in there and fill it up with eye shadows.
Gift baskets can be made for multiple occasions. Themed gift baskets are a fun way to improve sales for all occasions.
They can be themed as:
- Valentine’s Day
- New Baby
- Get Well
- Mother’s Day
- Secretary’s Day
- Teacher Appreciation
How to Make a Gift Basket
Making a gift basket sounds intimidating but it is actually really easy and a fun project to do with you and your children or friends. You can test your creativity and use practically anything you want to create a fabulous basket. Starting simple is key and once you get more comfortable, you can move on to more complex designs. You will be selling large orders in no time.
- Find a container to hold your products. This can vary from a basket, decorative box, to a paint can or a lunch box. It is important to get creative and stick to your theme.
- Add a color coordinated cushion for your products such as confetti or shredded paper.
- When selecting the gifts, remember to pick gifts that correspond with one another and vary in size which appeals to the eye.
- Make sure to organize the items with the larger ones in the back getting smaller in the front. Add little fillers if you need to fill any extra space.
- Cover the basket, or whatever you use, in coloured cellophane or shrink wrap. Tie it with some bow, ribbon or twist ties.
- Lastly, attach a curled ribbon with your business or company card to the outside giving your basket a great professional look.
Gift baskets are known to be great gifts and with your name on the outside, people will be coming back for more.